Overkill Kills PacMan Overkill Kills PacMan

it was cool

I LOVED THE SONG!!!! ABSOLUTELY LOVED THE PACMAN REMIX!!! not to offend you (if this does) but i hardly payed attention to the cartoon, i wa s too busy listening to it. about the cartoon, it had nothing to do with pacman, and i had no idea what was going on. it gets a 6 cause of the song

merlinspark responds:

yeah of all the pac man songs available that one fits the best and I love how it's remixxed.

Soundboards Soundboards

horrible

i won't bash this TOO bad. you were obviously bored when you made this. In case you don't know, soundboards are for pranking people, and pranking people is fun. That's why people make them, so you can have a wide variety of voices. since you pretty much did what you were going for in a good manner, i give you a five, even though i make and like soundboards.

Hank Hill Soundboard Hank Hill Soundboard

Utterly Shitty

This sucks really bad. The sound is horrible, the quotes aren't that funny AND they cut off on almost everyone. It's too quiet, you can't read the writing that well and the sound changes atleast 3 times. A suggestion. You should download "Aces High Mp3 Recorder". It only records from whatever you're playing the episode from, and if you don't have a dvd i suggest you get one. If you don't, it's just gonna suck balls like this did. The only reason anyone liked it is because it's original. THAT'S IT.

TheCrazyPanda responds:

Your entitled to your own opinion, you don't have to think for other people, YOUR Hank Hill Soundboard was shit in my opinion, I don't think mine is that great either but it was made a long time ago. I'm not so much of a hick and a nerd that I would actually buy the DVD just to make my flash better. If you read through the reviews dipshit, you'll see that no one said anything close to "This sucked, but at least it was original!". Now go suck your own dick to the pleasure you got when your shit passed portal, you should be proud of being such a nerd and a hick.